Monday, September 7, 2009

Throbbing Gristle contributes music for an art installation piece..

From TG:

TG COLLABORATION with CERITH WYN EVANS

TG have recently been working on a collaboration with renowned artist Cerith Wyn Evans. The piece entitled A=P=P=A=R=I=T=I=O=N consists of a large sculpture incorporating 16 suspended and highly polished circular Audio Spotlight panels.

TG have composed a special multi-channel soundtrack that plays through the sculpture.

A=P=P=A=R=I=T=I=O=N is on show at Tramway, Glasgow 7th August to 27th September.

A=P=P=A=R=I=T=I=O=N is a remarkable audio structure and we urge you to visit the exhibition to participate and interact with what is truly a unique TG aural experience.

Here is a video of the work...


P.S. Don't forget, new album comes out in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment