Saturday, March 21, 2009

Andrew Broder (Fog) releases a solo album..Version 7.0

From Andrew Broder:

Aloha,

Here is the latest installment, in my self-released music series,

Think About Every Problem You Have at the Same Time.

One track, 37 minutes- no bullshit.

This was recorded live at the Sxsw/ Wrangler Jeans day party I played yesterday at Crazy Lou's BBQ Swamp in Austin alongside Dan Deacon, Matisyahu and the reunited Cranberries- shit was off the HOOK! But, you probably already know that, 'cause you've been following my twitter about it... I'll be down here all week! Music for improvised and edited guitar/ turntables/ all the rest.yousendit link:


This, and the previous 6 releases can be found at: justn.info/abroder

This of course, is free to you, but donations of any amount to support the cause can be sent via paypal to: thefog@visi.com

Soon, all this shit will be available on itunes, and I'll keep y'all posted about that.
Tweets,
Andrew Broder(Fog, HeatdeatH)

ps. If you want to be removed from this list, let me know and I will remove you. Forcibly.

Woah.., no need to get angry Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment