Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 upcoming albums I learned about today.. (that you should know about too:)

1. Cold Cave's "Cherish The Light Years" comes out April 5th via Matador.
I would say to snatch up the limited edition version before it's gone, but it's (already?!?) too late:( Gawd I can't wait for this one..

2. Grouper's "A I A" (a double vinyl release!) comes out early 2011 via her site.
Grouper is one of those rare artists that has not/will not ever release a bad album. A bold prediction, yes. But I'm confident in saying that. Grouper is always welcomed in these neck of the woods..

& 3. Epic45 just finished mastering their next full length.
That's the only details I have on this one so far, but exciting none-the-less.

BRB must wipe drool off of keyboard :]...

No comments:

Post a Comment