Sunday, July 31, 2011

‡oday is DrΔgging...

Daterape - Empress
&Fostercare - Low

&Nattymari - N477Y L1GH7


&˦es‡∆isl & Zoom-On-A-Kill - ∆uthentic Sexual Liberation
&Vagina Vangi - Locked Forever

I recently stumbled across an interesting article on Witch House. The article, which goes on to talk about the history of and describing "Drag's" sound/nature, has a bunch of links at the end of it (honestly, this is one of the best lists I've ever seen in regards to the genre) with a few artists I failed to discover earlier. Symbols aside (which are somewhat fun & perplexing), I really do love this genre. There are a lot of impersonators (much like every genre), but the few that do standout have gone on to become everyday listens for me. I just thought I'd share that/these with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment