Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen... EIC Virtual 7" No. 1 - Docile

UPDATE: So I guess the original file wouldn't unzip on some computers. I have fixed that. They are now individual files (songs/artwork) for download. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Docile - EverythingIsChemical Virtual 7" No. 1

Tracklisting:

1. Anapaesticaly Yours
2. (beachside lullaby)
3. Not My Friend*

All tracks by Michael Meighan
*Except this one. Which is a Norah Jones cover.


The first EIC Virtual 7" is FINALLY here!
I have many more of these I can't wait to share with you guys. I can't believe some of the amazing artists/talent that have decided to share EXCLUSIVE songs with EVERYTHINGISCHEMICAL.COM.

Check back here real soon for info on the next release..which comes out this Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment