Monday, December 14, 2009

New(kinda)/Free Deerhunter album!

From DH:

Responding to several requests I have dug up an old copy of this 2005 Deerhunter CD-R. It features only me and Moses and is very experimental in nature. This was during our "tape phase" when we would often play shows as a duo (or as a trio with colin) playing only tape machines and vocal loops.

Deerhunter - Carve Your Initials Into The Walls Of The Night

Tracklist:
1. Bright and Early (8:30)
2. Cicadas (3:56)
3. Rotation (8:03)
4. But I'm A Boy (6:54)
5. Three Dolphins Melting into Orange Wax (4:20)
6. Snow Dogs (2:12)
7. Dogs are Cool (3:41)
8. Homorobotic (3:54)
9. Cordless (2:05)
10. When I Taste Blood (2:53)

Recorded live to 2-track cassette machine at Moses' old house on North Ave & Ponce. "Mastered" at the Old Notown building on my dad's ancient PC using Soundforge. Scans of all orignal artwork from the Notown Xerox Machine included.


Oh, and then there's this too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment